Silicon stories






Some people would never like to see another person in the mirror. Despite the fashion of plastic surgery still people who prefer to be natural. Here otkrovenite confessions and thoughts of three modern urban people for the consequences of klatsni - srezhi fashion!
Marina is perfect - high, thin waist, well-shaped breasts and long curls. No, not fotomodel Marina. Neither actress. It is pharmacist! Work in pharmacy, which often take their cough syrup when I am cold. "I start to flinch from this hysteria about plastic surgery" says Marina - all my friends just say this - what do you bow, how to increase your breast or you put silicone in the lips.
"It's easy and ..." I think 'Beautiful is what it is to impresses the possibilities of plastic surgery. "
Now Marina is 26, but if I thought so after 20, maybe even 10 years?
"Hardly ever will change his mind. Everything changes with time, me too. So what - will still be beautiful if you feel it. And it hardly would be possible if I know that me and Sheba has 100 vsevazmozhni implants. No, thank you! "
Tsveti its own show and this is likely to feel a little nervous that it is not, and I ask questions.
"Why do not you sympathize plastic surgery? Because it is for people with complexes. For sale lies. Because it is scary to you to know his friends after they have little to porazkrasyat! You know that a few weeks ago during one of the programs called me a girl who said that her boyfriend and would give new breasts her birthday day! Abnormal history! "
Ask itself how it would react if someone and make such a gift?
"I do not need me. First - I have a great bust and second - work in radio. To think leading television.
Half hour - late already talking with runi_boy or both - later realized - Alex. Fast preskochihme mandatory identification formalities and after opipah soil and realized that it is not a fan of the series Kratsni-srezhi directly asked him why not into plastic surgery?
"I 'm tired of the clone. Watch what happens on the covers of magazines. Same girls with the same w ** i. Having removed from a catalog are. Mean business. "
I thought men like you like Barbie dolls. And not only like to watch them on the covers of magazines, but have nothing against them and booked ...
"You tentacled you ever silicon breasts? Not, right? Not nice. In - well small but real than synthetics!






0 comments:
Post a Comment